Friday, July 7, 2017

Free File Friday: Stars

July is here and it is all about the stars for Paper Issues Free File Friday.  It's fun to see how many different cut files are offered in the store that incorporate stars.  Check out the PI blog for more inspiration from the design team!

I used Pink Paislee Sweet Freedom for my son's football LO.  I love how the blue ombre paper looks behind the cut file. I layered the star stitching background and used the starring you cut file over Evan's photo.


I hope you'll play along at Paper Issues with any of the star cut files between now and Aug 1. Here are just a few of them.

As always shop the PI store use the code: Stacie for 20% off.  If you shop soon (now through July 9th) you can save 50% off in the store.  Go get it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!