Monday, July 17, 2017

Let's "Taco" About It! New Driver in the Fam

The July Issue at Paper Issues is all about talking or Tacos...and all things in between!  "Let's Taco 'bout It" is the theme.  I went with using a speech bubble and lots of expressions I experienced having my oldest start driving!


I  love the new Stitch Happy sewing machine and put it to work sewing strips of paper horizontally to play off of the driving theme and create roads (Check out the stones Doodlebug paper for dirt roads!) like the one Ethan is driving on to Grandma and Grandpa's house.


I used a mix of Simple Stories #Whatever paper collection, Emoji and Doodlebug Design Dragon Tales papers. I love the Simple Stories small word strips that come in their 4x6 sticker sets. The Doodlebug Dragon Tales sticker sheets have fun words, stars, and speech bubbles.

I love the Doodlebug clouds paper at the top.  The overlapping clouds are such a fun print for an outdoor adventure.
 Thanks for stopping by my blog!
We can't wait to see how you use this new issue theme for July.  
Play along and post your project on the Paper Issues Friends & Fans group on Facebook.
If you have boys or need to document your teenager driving, check out the supplies I linked above!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!