Sunday, July 9, 2017

Scraplift Sunday: H2O Fun

Today it's a super fun day to play!  Join us at Paper Issues for Scraplift Sunday!  
Today we are lifting my multi-photo LO that I originally made for the Swag Bag Spotlight.
I mixed it up a bit and did layers of distressed/curled up strips of paper from the beautiful
 Pink Paislee Summer Lights collection for the cool summer pics of the kids 
playing with the sprinklers and slip n' slide.

The pink foam puffy holographic alpha Thickers add a fun element to this collection. Stickers and ephemera worked perfectly to layer and over lap on the paper strips.

Splashes of white acrylic paint, messy threads, and overlapping photos to create a triangle of watery elements to add movement to the layout.


 The chipboard Thickers have the holographic shimmer to accentuate the water vibe in the photos.


Hope you are having a wonderful summery weekend.  I hope you are inspired to play along at Paper Issues and try this scraplift out!  It was fun to switch up from my original and take on a new look with similar elements!  Save 20% on Pink Paislee Summer Lights at PI with my code:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!