Sunday, July 23, 2017

Scraplift Sunday: Love These Days

Today on the Paper Issues Blog we are lifting the talented Michelle Gallant as she created a stunning patriotic Canada Day layout.  I love the overlapping elements at the mid-line.  I just got the new collections from American Crafts in the mail from Paper Issues and I couldn't wait to use something new.  This is from Creekside by one canoe two.  This collection has so many pretty designs it was hard to pick.  I loved the row of flowers on this patterned paper.  I cut it in half and moved it to the top half.  Check out the long roller stamp as well.  I love the row of leaves and so many more.


I loved this picture of Brooklyn with the peonies--because--peonies!!  No really, she loves to be in the pictures and was happy to pose with the gorgeous blooms at Grandma's house. The gelatos and watercolors were used to give splatters along the midline among the flowers.  I used flair from my stash and popped some elements up with foam dots.  The little stickers were fun to layer under the photo as mini banners.


The Creekside 6x12 stickers and ephemera pieces worked so well together for layering.

Scraplift Sunday is such a fun challenge to join in on!  Check out Michelle's design on the PI blog and lift it.  I can't wait to see your take on this one!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!