Saturday, July 1, 2017

SS July: Hashtag Happy

It's July!  Summer is seriously flying by!  Today there's a new sketch by Amy up on the PI blog.  It was such a fun sketch to create with!  I used Pebbles Girl Squad for my take on the sketch.


My daughter loves being a tween and getting gift cards to shop and go to Starbucks with me! She would love if we could go each day.  The Girl Squad papers are perfect for documenting this fun memories.  The foam Thickers from Girl Squad are definitely a fave of mine this summer.


 I mixed in some of Maggie Holmes Chasing Dreams and Simple Stories Whatever collection stickers to coordinate with the Girl Squad papers and sketch details.


Have a great weekend and we are excited to show you more July challenges in the next few days!
Don't forget you can still complete June challenges today too!
Get shopping at Paper Issues for 50% off everything in stock.  It is an amazing sale to stock up.  
I checked and you can still get lots of the same Pebbles Girl Squad papers that I used here.  The side B papers are perfect for layers and to mix with other collections you may have!
Happy half off shopping at PI now through July 9th! (All orders will ship July 10.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!