Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Take 5 July: Vacation Vibes

Happy 4th of July to those of you in the United States! We have a fun post up on the Paper Issues blog for the Take 5 Challenge.  Go check it out and be inspired to add 5 things from the prompts to your next project!
I used: 3. pink 4. stickers 8. layers 9. paint (pink on the cut file) 10. patterned paper 11. enamel dots 13. stitching.

I love the fun rainbow paper number 8 from Pink Paislee Summer Lights.  It was perfect for my daughter's colorful butterfly dress in Hawaii.

A few close up pictures to show details:

I used ephemera included in the PI travelers notebook kit. Alpha stickers from MME Palm Beach.



 Pink Paislee Summer Lights was perfect for layers of frames, chipboard stickers, and papers.  Yes, I totally did messy stitching on the PI butterfly cut file.  I had painted multiple layers -yellows and then pink acrylic on the free PI cut file.


I added some of the stickers from Pebbles Sunshiny Day collection. I love the tropical vibes in that collection!


Don't forget to keep shopping the 50% off sale going on at Paper Issues now thru July 9th.  Grab all of the things that I used and more in the store!

Happy 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!